Walk north and you’re in the heart of the vibrant Pioneer Square neighborhood, filled with some of Seattle’s best restaurants, bars and bistros. Walk south and you’re smack in the middle of the Stadium District with all its Game Day excitement and energy. There is no better place in town to be a Sounders, Seahawk or Mariners fan!
80 Main is also a short walk from the Financial District and the heart of Downtown. In mere minutes you can be enjoying the sites, sounds and aromas of the International District or catching the LINK Light Rail to Sea-Tac, and soon to the University of Washington and on to Northgate.
All this time, when you cast your eyes west, you’ll take in the beauty and bustle of our scenic Puget Sound port.
Walk Score: 97! “A Walker’s Paradise”
- Adjacent to the coming Waterfront Promenade!
- In the heart of historic and exciting Pioneer Square
- An easy walk to the Stadium District
- Close to downtown, the International and Financial districts!
- On the former site of the historic Argens Safe & Lock company!